Sunday, January 29, 2012

Jan 29--day is almost done--3 things to give thanks for

Photobucket

The day is almost done.....Today I am thankful for forgiveness. The cleansing that comes in loving and forgiving one another.---the joy and the delight in it.
     I am thankful for books that make me reflect on life and on the deeper things of God.
     I am thankful for the joys that are entailed in new life and a new walk.
     I am thankful for quiet times alone with God in prayer.
     I am thankful for shared talked about God and our walk with Him with my children and husband.
     I am thankful for the beauty of life, the beauty of Christ and the depth of his love.
     I am thankful for days of rest.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful...
    both the picture and the Thankfulness!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful your words are they made me stop and think about the things that I am thankful for. And thank you so much for the link I am now a follower of that site its the mini bible study I need during the week.

    ReplyDelete