Tuesday, October 23, 2007

tagged

Thought this was an appropriate picture for answering this:
I have been tagged by Ginger at http://enchantingcottage.blogspot.com/ to tell seven things about myself (hmm, if I remember correctly) 1. I love to read. 2. I love to move furniture.3.I seem to be constantly painting (see posts below)---I guess because our house is old and there always seems to be something that needs touching up! 4. Instead of doing repairs we often camouflage stuff---a cheap way of getting around plaster holes, melted holes in counters,etc but not the best policy! 5. I like trying out new recipes. 6. I do not like going out at night--love having a quiet evening at home with my hubby. 7. I love hiking. Thats all for now--I am fighting a cold so hopefully it will go away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment