Wednesday, October 10, 2007

counting blessings


Little Rhi loves pocketbooks. She received this one from her Aunt. The thing that was so funny is she has been putting her mom's pocketbook over her head and she could not do it with this little one as much as she tried! But once she was tought to put it on her arm she walked all around the room with it. It was quite humorous.
Some blessings:
Being able to celebrate with friends and family
Fall recipes and the warm feeling they bring (even if it is in the 90's!)
Looking foward to seasonal celebrations
Books that are light reading when I am tired
Books that are heavy reading when I am thoughtful
Friends to discuss books with
Gifts that God has given people to help others (blessing!!!)
The unity there is in believers--an instant kinship
The beauty of worship
The comfort of a soft bed
The fragrance of a bowl of apples
Cheddar cheese
Forgiveness

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful baby, and I love your list of blessings. Thank you for always leaving such kind comments when visiting my site!!

    All the best,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, a very young lady after my own heart...pocketbooks. What a little beauty she is. Her personality sounds adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you for sharing your blessings with us. Indeed we should think of our blessings everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I just wanted to ask you to visit my blog there is something for you.
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a beautiful little thing :-)

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog so I could visit you right back :-)

    ReplyDelete