Sunday, September 2, 2007

MOVER MONTH


Well, well--as my husband and I started thinking we have moved three children all in one month!!! Eowyn's family moved into their new (old) house; Christopher moved this weekend from Charlotte and is on his way to Seattle; and Skipper moved his stuff to USC Columbia!!! Amazing!!!

No wonder we feel a bit tired emotionally.

Woke up this morning to 68 degree weather and it really feels like fall; I love the promise of fall. The woodpeckers, jays, and cardinals were all buzzing around the yard. it felt like the psalms say--Let all creation Praise Him. Amen!
PS. Ohhhhh-I forgot --we also moved Greatgrandma and Greatgrandpa at the end of April, YIKES!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I have been thinking you guys must be tired. I see you have been stealing pictures again ;0)

    ReplyDelete