"It's time for another Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!" Her site is http://charmingthebirdsfromthetrees.blogspot.com/ ( This is a quote from Emma--)she usually posts this on Sunday night or Monday. So 5 things for me:
1. Continue finding things to Thank God for in every situation (this has been so much fun and brings me so much joy that I have to keep doing it--it is really training me!!)
2. Try out the Maple cookie recipe I found on Kelli's blog at http://kellishouse.blogspot.com/ (I still don't know how to insert this without putting the whole address in ;-).
3. Continue putting fall stuff around the house.
4. Pick some more flowers for the house and hide them from the cat.
5. Pray about how I spend my money--ask God for wisdom.