Saturday, February 11, 2012

Mr. Northwind

Photobucket

There is a howling wind out here tonight in SC. It is blowing at time around 40 miles an hour and bring in cold cold weather for us. It will be around 20 in the morning. I am thankful that most of this winter it has been exceptionally warm with Spring like weather.

We had a glorious sunset tonight--very bright yellow topped by bright red---wish I had had my camera. I am thankful for changes in weather. Pretty glorious when you think about it. I am VERY thankful for a warm place to live.

I am thankful for warm clothing , warm, hats and gloves.....this makes me think of the poem by AA Milne called Happiness::

John had
Great big
Waterproof
Boots on;
John had a
Great Big
Waterproof
Hat;
John had a
Great Big
Waterproof
Macintosh
And that --
(Said John)
is
 that

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That IS cold for you guys down there! We've had an incredibly cold week-end, and I'm thankful for a good furnace!

    Cute picture!

    ReplyDelete