Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day two and three of the Love Dare

Well, what the love dare book has demonstrated to me so far is that a marriage is like a garden and you have to tend it. Weeds can creep in --and we need to add fertilizer etc.

On day one the assignment was fairly easy--do not say anything negative to the other person. Prevention-or not doing something is easier for me than doing something!

On Day 2 we were supposed to create a blessing---do at least one unexpected gesture as an act of kindness. ........the unexpected part I couldn't come up with.....so I am cheating and combining it with day 3--Day 3 says buy your spouse something that says, "I was thinking of you today"--so that is easier and it is an unexpected gesture that is kind.

The little talks before the dare are quite good so far toooooooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment