Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pumpkin Chai tea and Cornbread Pudding

So have you guys seen the above pumpkin spice chai tea from Twinnings? I got to the checkout at Walmart and discovered it was not regular chai tea (which I love). I decided to buy it any ole way. I have tried it today and I think it is growing on me. It is nice with something sweet too.. Then I discovered this recipe below for Cornbread Pudding.
It is sweet. I am going to try it with my lentil pumpkin soup tonight. Here is the link for the corn bread pudding and the lentil pumpkin soup is the post below that one : HERE

It was a sad day. My pastor's brother was killed this week in a car accident. The funeral was today. The clouds have moved in so it is a somber day. The church had a time of prayer at the same time as the funeral was taking place (about 2 hours distance). I found that the prayer time really was meaningful. Praying is like being in heaven at times!

7 comments:

  1. I will have to look for that tea, I have a thing for
    pumpkin lately. Hope it cheers you.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have never tried that Tea before...will have to try it. The cornbread pudding sounds interesting!

    Sad day for sure--but the prayer time eases our need to worry or fret for things that are out of control. Prayer brings about Peace,I find.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not into pumpkin-flavored drinks, but they seem to be very popular now!

    So sad about your pastor's brother. Glad you all were able to have a time of prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how tragic! I often find the weather fits the occasion!

    I'm not a tea drinker, but this looks tempting!

    cArol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim,
    I'm a big fan of Chai tea, but I have never see this one with pumpkin...I'll have to keep an eye out for it and give it a try. Thanks for letting us know about it...Oh, and thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. Hope you come again soon. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM! We loved iced Chai tea, it is so good. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, how sad for your Pastor and their family.
    I haven't tried that tea, but it sounds delicious! My dad loved sweet cornbread, he used to eat it with milk over it.
    Have a good day,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete