Friday, November 16, 2007

Praise

Psalm 92
How Great Are Your Works


92:1 It is good to give thanks to the Lord,to sing praises to your name, O Most High;2 to declare your steadfast love in the morning,and your faithfulness by night,3 to the music of the lute and the harp,to the melody of the lyre.4 For you, O Lord, have made me glad by your work;at the works of your hands I sing for joy.
5 How great are your works, O Lord!Your thoughts are very deep!

I love the fact of the deepness of His thoughts--I love the fact that as we live longer and longer on this earth we get to see more and more of this. No matter how often I read the Bible or study it there is more and more richness in it and in knowing Him. What a gift to have the Bible and to know the God that has created this unbelievable universe---I can not imagine all that He must be!!

1 comment:

  1. It just amazes me the closer I get to Jesus by reading my Bible and by fellowshiping with others that have the same passion for the Lord.
    Have a blessed day nannykim
    ginger

    ReplyDelete