Monday, March 26, 2007

Anne


....Anne stood under the willows, tasting the poignant sweetness of life when some great dread has been removed from it. The morning was a cup filled with mist and glamor. In the corner near her was a rich surprise of newblown, crystal-dewed roses. The trills and trickles of song from the birds in the big tree above her seemed in perfect accord with her mood. A sentence from a very old, very true, very wonderful Book came to her lips,

'Weeping may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning."

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I was just wondering what book you were in when I picked up my Anne of the Island book and proceeded to read the quotes that you just wrote down...hmph. Now, I will have to get ahead of you so that I don't read the best parts on your blog before I get to them in the books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah. I love thinking on her quotes.

    ReplyDelete