Tuesday, March 5, 2013

This is one of the books I am reading this week



I am only about a fourth of the way into this book , but I am enjoying it. Here are two quotes from the book that I have been thinking about:

"My life has morphed into making a living instead of living my life . . .  want to know my life matters, even if it means taking great risks." (this was a quote from her husband)

"There's a way to live both responsibly and passionately."

This book shows some of the horribleness of  Darfur . It really makes one think.

 

2 comments:

  1. It sounds interesting. I have to be "in a mood" to read something thought provoking. I often read "fluff" because I watch the news all the time and when I read, I like to take a break from serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the quote about living one's life and not just making a living. That's important.

    Hope you and yours are well.

    xo,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete