Friday, September 17, 2010

A spooooky entrance by my son (double post)

Photobucket

My son is moving back from Seattle to the Charleston, SC area.....but while he awaits to move into his apartment, he may spend time in a spooooooky old Charleston house.

Photobucket

It has these windows as pictured above, that change into doorways---they slide upwords.

Photobucket

It has old parkay (sp?) floors, with left over Christmas decorations. There are creaky scary sounds in the night....and things that have been seen that are weird.

Photobucket

Hopefully he will not have any further spooky stories to tell.

Photobucket

and....he will leave in one piece when his furniture arives in a week so he can more into a less scary abode.

5 comments:

  1. Kim, I love this old house...bet your son will have a great time there. You were so kind to visit my 2 blogs and leave comments. I really do appreciate it.

    Hugs,
    Genie @
    buttonsforbaga and climbingthedigitalmountain

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adventure! I hope things go well with your sons move. Thanks for your comment about my grandtwins -- that was sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charleston is full of ghost tales...love that place. Great pictures. Hope the move goes well, it most certainly will. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have such a house....love the bubble video...left a comment for you on my blog post at Heavens Gate....have a blessed week...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That has to be a big move from Seattle to Charleston. That house looks so cool though!

    ReplyDelete