Friday, August 1, 2008

view out of my window

This was the joyful view out of my window this morning. I am so thankful for the gift of flowers. It is funny how flowers can cheer the soul!



let us all keep watching
let psalms provide our source of meditation
And sing with all our strength
hymns of adoration
to our Creator bring.
As we might praises
bring a holy rulers
o may we sing
your heavenly courts to enter
There with the saints to join
now and ever after
blessing on us confer.
Grant, blessed God head
this our prayer at dawning
that we reflect the goodness of your Presence
Your beauty shines,
O Light,O Sun, O Radiance
glory re-echoing.Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new Grand Son...He is a doll...
    I know you can hardly wait to get your hands on him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful back yard! I love all your pretty flowers and shade trees!

    Hey, I see there where Mimi is congratulating you on a new grandson, I better read further down to catch up on this news!!!

    :0) Sharon

    ReplyDelete