Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Fun individual sized shepherd pie

 photo ca160ce1-210a-49fc-bea8-c03e99494153.jpg


and..........
 photo 06c0a94d-f0d4-4489-8242-390c96d58061.jpg

I made a vegan shepherd pie this week , but I placed these in the extra large muffin tins and made 6 individual ones. However my hubby and I eat two each ;-).  These were delicious and they scooped out very nicely.  I loved doing them in individual sized servings!! FUN.  Here is the link to the recipe :http://nannykimsrecipes.blogspot.com/2016/01/vegan-shepherd-pie.html

These are especially nice in the cold weather we are having!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love shepherd's pie, and yours looks delicious. We don't eat white potatoes, but I bet this would be great with cauliflower substituted for the potatoes. You've given me an idea for something different to serve for dinner. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so delicious! Thank you for sharing and thank you for the visit and sweet comment at The Dedicated House! Feel free to share this at my Make it Pretty party which is currently live. Here is the link if you want to check it out. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2016/02/make-it-pretty-monday-week-168.html Hope to see you at the bash! Hope you have a lovely week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete